Account Executive – OutsourcingApply Now
The Account Executive – Outsourcing is an integral part of the CX Transformation Consulting & Outsourcing team. It is focused primarily on prospecting and closing business with new customers for outsourcing opportunities. This role requires great discipline in consistently developing opportunities in a process-driven approach. In doing this the Account Executive – Outsourcing will create a steady flow of great-fit customers benefiting from Inflow’s outsourcing and contact center expertise. The Account Executive – Outsourcing is often the initial guide starting the customer on the journey into a long-term mutually beneficial relationship with Inflow.
The role requires great sales, organizational, entrepreneurial, and communication skills. Besides bringing onboard new customers, this position has a significant impact on all other departments by setting the initial expectations for a long successful relationship.
Specific responsibilities and expectations:
- Operating with a sense of urgency and guided by integrity always with customers, co-workers, partners and all you come in contact with.
- Generating the necessary quantity and value of opportunities required to successfully meet your sales goals with net new customers.
- Achieving your monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals. These goals are outlined in detail in the accompanying Goals and Commission document.
- Prospecting for business to be done through self-driven activities around relationships, targeting core-fit companies and personas, networking groups, social media (e.g. LinkedIn), campaigns, working with marketing and inside sales, our technology partners, and other methods deemed professional and approved by manager.
- Partner with InflowCX Account Executives, Strategic Account Directors, Customer Success Managers as well as TSD Partners by providing subject matter expertise and process support for their client/prospect opportunities as needed.
- Continually learn and expand your knowledge of Inflow’s value-add/value proposition in relation to support, services, Unified Communication and Contact Center technologies.
- Working an entire sales process. This includes finding, qualifying, presenting, coordinating, preparing and delivering deliverables (references, sales quotes, proposals and scopes of work), negotiating, and closing sales opportunities.
- Coordinating with internal and external sales engineering and consulting resources to ensure prospective customer design, demo and technical capabilities are fully met.
- Maintaining complete records of all activities, interactions and opportunities with targeted accounts and opportunities in Salesforce. Take ownership for ensuring Account, Contact and Opportunity information and related notes and activities are accurately and consistently captured in Salesforce for all accounts and opportunities being worked.
- Providing clean notes, folder and file structure, and all relevant documentation (e.g. scopes of work, labor calculators, etc.) to provide clean documentation and smooth transitions for customers to interact with other departments.
- Continuously committing to improving your professional skills. This includes enhancing and sharing of sales and prospecting best practices, trends and processes with your manager and other colleagues.
Geography & Market Segment:
- It is not expected to assign an Account Executive a specific geographic region and will focus specifically on outsourcing opportunities.
- Supporting all qualified sales effort with a specific concentration on 25+ seat outsourcing opportunities with decision making based in the U.S.
General responsibilities and expectations:
- Provide continuous communication, feedback and ideas with leadership to improve Inflow, and our employees and customers’ lives.
- Participate in company meetings, sales meetings, trainings, and other company events.
- Conflicts and other challenges are to be promptly communicated to your supervisor then HR if not resolved within a reasonable time frame (chain of command).
- Participate in all company training courses provided and successfully complete all necessary on line and self-paced training courses in the defined timelines required.
- Maintain an awareness of and always strive to practice and improve upon your personal integrity, honesty, positive outlook and attitude, sense of urgency, follow through, accountability, communication, sales, social and relationship skills, continuing training and education, company, industry, and product knowledge.
- Inspire within your team and personally live our core values and company purpose at all times:
- Create exceptional experiences with every interaction
- Exemplify integrity, accountability, and appreciation
- Improve lives of employees and customers
- Teamwork leads to greatness
- Evolve and innovate
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employee or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience in a sales/business development role in the contact center outsourcing industry strongly preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Has advanced basic computer job skills including logging on to systems, ability to communicate by email, ability to compose documents, enter database information, create presentations, download forms, and preserve/backup important data.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
This position does not require any certificates, licenses, or registrations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
This position requires travel up to approximately 25% of the time.