Customer Success ManagerApply Now
The Customer Success Manager is an integral part of the Marketing and Sales team. It is the only department in that team dedicated solely to working with existing customers and as such has the key role of making sure the efforts and investment in customer acquisition are fully realized with happy long-term customers. The overarching mission of the role is to continually enhance customer satisfaction and experience. In doing this the Customer Success Manager will create greater customer loyalty, and profitability and be a key player in Inflow’s mission to provide ongoing long-term value to customers.
The role requires great sales, relationship, organizational, entrepreneurial, and communication skills. Besides interacting with customers, this position interfaces with all of InflowCX’s other departments and can drive continuous innovation and improvement across the company to improve Inflow’s customer experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Meeting the Customer KPIs as detailed in the Commission and Goal plan.
- Interacting with assigned customers regularly to:
- Strengthen or create relationships within the account.
- Identify and resolve any customer satisfaction and expectation issues.
- Train or provide training access to customers for system/technology use optimization.
- Identify and stay aligned with customers’ initiatives.
- Provide awareness and education about relevant market trends and Inflow products and services.
- Uncover, work and close sales opportunities (renewals, upsells, cloud migrations and expansion/add-ons).
- Performing daily customer interactions with personalized emails, phone calls, video conferences, in- person meetings, 90-day out reviews, training sessions, CCSM reviews, QBR/ABRs, etc. and logging these activities in Salesforce.
- Achieving your monthly, quarterly, and annual team/shared sales goals around the following categories. These goals are outlined in detail in the accompanying Goals and Commission document.:
- Support Upsell (Gold Advantage and Platinum support)
- Cloud Migration (subscription, support, and implementation)
- One-Time (Onsite HW/SW, Professional Services)
- Renewals (support and subscription)
- Continually learn and expand your knowledge of Inflow’s value-add/value proposition in relation to support, services, Unified Communication, and Contact Center technologies.
- Coordinating, preparing, and delivering sales proposals and scopes of work to customers for sales opportunities.
- Maintaining relationships with manufacturers for products sold to existing customers. These include ShoreTel/Mitel, Genesys, RingCentral, Brightmetrics, OakSI, and others.
- Maintaining complete records of all activities, interactions, and opportunities with assigned customers in Salesforce. Salesforce is our “single source of truth” and the most important application Inflow uses. The CSM has a key role of making sure Account, Contact, and Opportunity information, and related notes and activities are accurately and consistently captured in Salesforce for all assigned accounts.
- Continuously enhancing and sharing account management best practices, trends, and processes with your manager and other CSMs and Account Executives.
- Working closely with your manager to identify areas where CSMs can improve customer experiences and processes throughout the sales, support, and implementation processes and interactions.