Summary / Objective
This position is responsible for the implementation of customers onto cloud call center platforms. Working directly with the customer and project manager to determine The Project Manager works to ensure client deliverables (UC, Cloud and Contact Center) are delivered in a timely manner with the highest quality possible.
Lead Project Manager Job Duties
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties and delegated tasks.
- Effectively addressing escalated technical and/or customer concerns with a formulated contingency plan
- Cultivate safe space where team members can ask questions and voice their concerns
- Give input to the Manager of Service Delivery, as appropriate, regarding employee disciplinary issues and concerns.
- Communicate effectively and timely to the Manager of Project Engineering regarding activities, obstacles, and other major events or pertinent information affecting the Engineering Team
- Able to handle stressful situations and work together to develop reasonable options for resolution
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Provide supervision to Service Delivery Team Members including team meetings, individual one-on-one meetings, and training.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching supported by the Manager of Service Delivery.
- Participate in interviews and give recommendations regarding hiring of new employees, promotions, or transfers of existing employees.
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as primary resource for Project Managers on planning and delivery of projects, including problem-solving obstacles and challenges.
- Proactively identify and mitigate potential issues or risks.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and support the direction and decisions.
- The Project Management Lead will provide advice and counsel related to the technologies and operations of the business. This role will not only look after existing systems but will help to collaborate on new developments and influence innovation within the space.
Project Manager Job Duties
- Manage engineering resources during all phases of the project lifecycle
- Provide assistance as needed including Training, Installation and Customer Support
- Maintain and update project schedule within TaskRay (tasks, checklists, timeline and hours)
- Engage with the customer to understand detailed business requirements for customer’s phone system and translate them into technical requirements
- Design telephony solutions based upon discovery data gathered during the Discovery phase of project
- Manage UC, Cloud and Contact Center Implementation projects and oversee activities in the design, deployment, and project closure phases of implementation
- Update and maintain team documents in OneDrive, TaskRay, and any other system assigned
- Contribute to process improvement and development toward organization initiatives
- Keep Manager of Service Delivery updated on project status, critical paths, and associate risks
- Provide onsite assistance as needed including Training, Installation and Customer Support
- Other duties as assigned
General Responsibilities & Expectations
- Provide continuous communication, feedback and ideas with leadership to improve InflowCX, and our employees and customers’ lives.
- Participate in company meetings, department meetings and other company events.
- Conflicts and other challenges are to be promptly communicated to your supervisor then HR if not resolved within a reasonable time frame (chain of command).
- Participate in all company training courses provided and successfully complete all necessary online and self-paced training courses in the defined timelines required.
- Maintain an awareness of and always strive to practice and improve upon your personal integrity, honesty, positive outlook and attitude, sense of urgency, follow through, accountability, communication, sales, social and relationship skills, continuing training and education, company, industry, and product knowledge.
- Inspire within your team and personally live our Core Values and company purpose at all times:
- Create Exceptional Experiences with Every Interaction
- Exemplify Integrity, Accountability & Appreciation
- Improve Lives of Employees & Customers
- Teamwork Leads to Greatness
- Evolve & Innovate
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE/MIS) or business (e.g., Management / Marketing / Operational) field or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in IT areas: servers, desktop, networking, and contact center/telecom is required.
- Business Optimization: process review and business analysis skills
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds (25-70 pounds during installation). The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work
- Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” client work hours.
- May be required to travel up to 25% or as assigned