Sales & Marketing Program CoordinatorApply Now
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Program Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Physical Strength: Light (L)
FLSA Status: Exempt
At InflowCX, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our sales and marketing division. To build on our momentum, we’re searching for a highly qualified Sales & Marketing Program Coordinator to take ownership of our initiatives that are strategically aligned with our technology partners. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing sales and marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new partner initiatives aligned with company and partner goals.
As a contributor in a small company, this will be a role that flexes between strategic and tactical weekly and sometimes hourly. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working closely with sales and marketing to drive outcomes and has exposure to a wide range of sales and marketing functions including communications, advertising, branding, sales measurement, campaign management, event planning, and social media. The Sales & Marketing Program Coordinator must be an organized individual able to handle managing partner relationships, communicating needs, juggling diverse projects, managing programs, strengthening both internal and external partner relationships, and is agile and adaptable.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships with key technology partners.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing programs, activities, and events jointly led with technology partners.
- Present our value message and capabilities effectively to partner marketing teams.
- Maintain and evolve the partner programs and activities that drive lead generation.
- Communicate partner campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to the sales and marketing team and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Help plan and manage meetings, webinars, events, and conferences by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Understand partner MDF/JMF programs and incentives and prioritize joint activities that fit our company goals to maximize our brand exposure.
- Work closely with our sales operations analysts to establish and report on KPIs to track the progress and effectiveness of partner programs.
- Present KPIs, reports, and program status to sales and marketing leadership and technology partners.
- Become a Customer Experience industry subject matter expert, keeping an eye on trends, innovation, and competitive intelligence to best inform the strategy of joint initiatives.
Sales & Marketing Support
- Support sales and marketing leadership in evaluating and establishing partner strategies by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars.
- Assist sales and marketing leadership in the creation of content and messaging (webinars, blogs, campaigns, whitepapers, videos, podcasts, email campaigns, etc.) to support partner and company initiatives.
General Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Provide continuous communication, feedback, and ideas with the Director of Marketing to improve InflowCX, and our employees and customers’ lives.
- Participate in company meetings, sales meetings, and other company events.
- Conflicts and other challenges are to be promptly communicated to your supervisor then HR if not resolved within a reasonable period (chain of command).
- Participate in all company training courses provided and successfully complete all necessary online and self-paced training courses in the defined timelines required.
- Maintain an awareness of and always strive to practice and improve upon your personal integrity, honesty, positive outlook and attitude, sense of urgency, follow through, accountability, communication, sales, social and relationship skills, continuing training and education, company, industry, and product knowledge.
- Inspire within your team and personally live our core values and company purpose at all times:
- Create exceptional experiences with every interaction
- Exemplify integrity, accountability, and appreciation
- Improve the lives of employees and customers
- Teamwork leads to greatness
- Evolve and innovate
Qualifications / Skills
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the safety or health of employees or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Past work experience as a B2B marketing or sales professional
- Experience building successful joint-marketing programs with external partners
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, SEO, and social media marketing
- Knowledge of traditional sales measurement
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong writing and PowerPoint skills.
- Familiarity working in a partner ecosystem developing joint marketing plans.
Education and/or Experience
3+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Has advanced basic computer job skills including logging on to systems, ability to communicate by email, ability to compose documents, enter database information, create presentations, download forms, and preserve/backup important data.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
This position does not require any certificates, licenses, or registrations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
This position requires travel up to approximately 10% of the time.