Summary / Objective
Responsible for implementation of customers onto EPIC partner cloud call center platforms, working closely with the EPIC VP – Implementations to determine customer call center process and technical requirements, and configure the vendor cloud platform on behalf of the customer and vendor. This position will configure agents, skills, hours of operations, reporting, call flows, routing, integration, and other services on the vendor platform. Serves in a lead implementation role, assisting and mentoring other implementation personnel.
- Providing solution design and development for new client implementations, and coordination of changes to existing applications.
- Building technical configuration and, in some cases, programming as required to implement new clients on partner cloud contact center platforms.
- Creating ACD and IVR routing rules, menus, users, agent skills, supervisors, hours of operations, teams, points of contact, dialing lists and rules, queue and other messaging, call recording services, email, chat, and other components of a customer call center platform build.
- Determining third party or client system (client CRM, databases, service platforms) integration requirements and building integration services (API, URL calls, etc.) to the platforms as part of the call center platform development efforts.
- Manage day-to-day technical aspects of multiple implementation projects.
- Provide customized training to ensure customers have a thorough understanding of these solutions.
- Trouble-shooting problems during the configuration or go-live stages of client implementations.
- Implementation of advanced services with providers such as Nice CXone / inContact (i.e. Personal Connection, Proactive XS, Salesforce or other CRM integration, Auto Attendant, etc..).
- Coordination of connectivity, number management services, and other functions necessary to onboard customers.
- Provision of “expert services” assisting more junior implementation resources with complex services including integration to third party systems, custom scripting, and other services as needed. Serves as mentor to Implementation resources.
- Maintaining expertise with industry leading contact center technologies.
- Providing business analysis, user needs analysis and business systems design for contact center projects.
- Serving in a project manager capacity for end-to-end system life cycle development of small to mid-scale projects (larger projects typically have a dedicated Project Manager).
- Consulting with clients on system capabilities, implementation best practices, system training, vendor support services and processes, and other needs related to the initial platform build and post-implementation vendor support.
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and status to both internal and Customer stakeholders.
Continually seek opportunities to increase Customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the client organization.
- Creating required documentation for implemented services.
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
- Contributing to business user needs analysis and business systems design.
- Maintaining the EPIC reputation with its key partners and customers.
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE/MIS) or business (e.g., Management / Marketing / Operational) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above.
- Implementation and Solutions: broad skills in both technology and analysis.
- Business Optimization: process review and business analysis skills.
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanor adopter.
- 5+ years of consulting experience in a cloud computing or telephony environment or 3-5 years experience in call center operations or technology, or process management.
- Contact center operational experience.
- Contact Center network, ACD/IVR, dialer, workforce management, software or other solution operations or technical experience.
- Vendor technical configuration experience (Nice CXone / inContact, Five 9, Avaya, Interactive Intelligence, Genesys, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, networking, internet concepts, web development, CRM, WFM, PBX, dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices – Experience with NICE Monitoring and IEX WFM are a plus.
- Able to effectively utilize full MS Office suite.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Ability to solve multiple, complex issues and work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills and experience with conducting presentations to customers.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing or other typical office work may be required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” client work hours.
Some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected (up to 10%)