Senior AI Solution ConsultantApply Now
InflowCX (an Amplix company) provides solution development services to automate customer service interactions using advanced AI and natural language processing technology. Our customers trust and rely on our team to build virtual agents to enable customer self-service, automate transactions, steer calls to appropriate agents with context, and handle millions of conversations globally across phone, text and web.
This Senior AI Solution Consultant role fits within an established NetFore team responsible for creating customer and partner success by creating, training and managing solution implementations from first engagement. You will contribute to identify our customers’ business problems, provide customer value via thoughtful design of custom IVA solutions, implement these solutions, and participate in production deployments, tuning and support. This role involves working both directly with customers as well as with partner account managers and support teams.
- Support the CX sales teams with scoping of AI and self-service opportunities.
- Help customers identify and define their application needs and requirements.
- Collaborate on intent analysis and call-flow designs.
- Build and test speech-enabled, natural language virtual agents and chatbots.
- Support customer UAT and go-live efforts.
- Provide NLU model training/tuning and ongoing support on live virtual agents.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Monday to Friday, 8-hour workday
- Our customers span North America – may occasionally require work based on customer’s time zone (Eastern to Pacific)
Experience and Skills:
- Professional services experience involving customer, partner, and internal stakeholder interactions (min 5 years)
- Understanding of CX industry generally, and self-service trends specifically
- Fluent written and oral communication skills
- Grasp of common software design paradigms and constructs
- Experience in building integrations to enterprise applications
- Experience in managing/mentoring other internal resources
- Demonstrated ability in delivering high-quality solutions to customers.
- Familiarity with natural language speech engines including Google DialogFlow a plus
- Software development and cloud technology experience a plus
- Comfortable in customer facing roles
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and an ability to work under pressure
- Ability to directly close customer and partner support issues as well as manage escalations to other teams
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree from an accredited Community College or University
- Canada or USA
- Remote within Canada or USA