Solution EngineerApply Now
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts and customer retention efforts of the InflowCX Account Executives, CSM’s, and Consultants as it relates to the InflowCX Contact Center and Unified Communications offerings. This position’s primary goal is to help Inflow increase sales to new customers, grow the revenue of existing customers, and retain existing customers while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction through the solution engineer’s knowledge, responsiveness, and integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Pre-Sales technical support to the InflowCX AE, CSM, and Consultants for new customer or existing customer sales opportunities
- Attend customer meetings and be prepared to deliver on the responsibilities of that meeting
- Provide customer demonstrations of the InflowCX CCaaS and UCaaS product portfolio as warranted
- Leverage product and technical knowledge to educate customers and prospects on the technologies ability to solve business problems
- Ability to set up and provide Proof of Concept environments to assist customers in identifying the value of specific solutions is preferred
- Continuously improve education and knowledge on the InflowCX core Contact Center product solutions as well as complementary solutions such as Unified Communications. Knowledge of companies such as Genesys, Five9, NICE, or other leading CCaaS providers is preferred
- Strong understanding of the InflowCX service offerings and how they help customers
- Support your peers in knowledge transfer and customer-specific engagements
- Works collaboratively with peers, internal departments, and manufacturers to ensure the utilization of the solution meets customers’ business needs and aligns with their goals and objectives.
- Develop relationships with key counterparts at the InflowCX vendor partners
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with customers and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.