With constant changes in the communications technology market, Five9 continues to shine bright year after year. Inflow has been partnered with Five9 (from the PeakView relationship) for 5 years now! We have a number of mutual customers and successes, and given the combined PeakView and Inflow companies we’re taking our Five9 partnership to the next level.
Everyone Wins When Leading CCaaS Experts Combine Forces
One of the things that makes this relationship unique is it allows for two industry leaders to work in harmony. The pairing of Five9’s industry-leading CCaaS technology with Inflow’s strengths of consulting, implementing, and optimizing around contact center technologies.
We’ve always brought a very strong technology evaluation and consulting practice to the Five9 partnership, but we’re excited to share that we have achieved implementation certifications for the IVA (Interactive Virtual Agent) and VCC (Virtual Contact Center) products and are going through our first few projects!
With this investment and commitment, customers get an even more complete partnership that is unique in the market: a leading software company in Five9, building amazing technology, and a consulting and services company in Inflow focused on making that technology work best. Win-win-win.
We think it makes a pretty good pairing but one of the reasons we’ve been successful as a company is that we believe that to provide the best value to customers, we have to constantly innovate and improve. To that end, here are a few updates on what we’ve been working on to bring more value to our current and future Five9 customers:
- We’re up to six Five9 certified professionals on our team (four more in the works!)
- Bolstered our bench of great project engineers and project managers to continue delivering great consultative implementations ahead of time and under budget
- We’re working to add Five9 capabilities where we can help customers proactively optimize Five9 systems through our Technical Account Team program
- We’re working to add Five9 support capabilities within our managed services department to focus on providing specialized, high-touch support to our Five9 customers
- We’re in-flight on several Five9 implementations with integrations to a leading UCaaS solution, including Zoom!
- Added an Intelligent Virtual Agent (IVA) ROI Calculator to our website to help customers understand the financial benefits of using AI in the contact center.
Inflow & Five9 — Delivering Innovation and Scalability For Your Business
While we’ve been busy on those items, Five9 continued its torrid pace of development on enhancing the overall product offering. There has been a clear focus on AI, with digital and voice bot capabilities rapidly enhancing (courtesy of the Inference acquisition).
We’re excited about the past few months of Five9’s innovation and even more about the near future. We have a lot of great customers we’re guiding on their contact center journey and have been working hard to deliver great experiences for our customers. As always, don’t be a stranger! Contact us today to learn more about our capabilities and partnership with Five9 and how we can help transform your customer experience!